Today I was suddenly seized with the desire to create a little fabric rosette. My first try failed miserably:
Poor little thing...it's horribly mishapen... :P I used a silky material that frayed very easily when handled so much. I was determined not to give up, however and so I tried again, this time with a silk ribbon. My poor sister waited patiently while I continued on my quest for a silken rose. She thought I was crazy...but I proved that I could do it! Here is the result! Ta da!
Isn't it beautiful? The question of what to do with it still remains...perhaps I'll make a headband or some sort of pin with it...I haven't decided yet. But I had fun taking pictures with it today! :)
Adorable little figurine from my sis.
Piano keys!
P.S. If you want to create one of these for yourself, just grab a silk ribbon (I used a 1"), a needle and some thread and have at it! All you have to do is simply roll it up, tucking and sewing as you go! :)

Those are really pretty Nessima.
ReplyDeleteThanks! :)
ReplyDelete